Sunday, June 13, 2010

God is so good!

As I look around I'm in complete amazement by how God is working in our lives. We started out with absolutely nothing. A couple of weeks went by, and now, I can't even pull my car into the garage! It's absolutely crazy.






I see God working through His people. Thank you to all the generous people that have come together to help us and have graciously given us so much more than just "stuff". It's amazing how God can use even an old pair of tennis shoes to show His love. All of this "stuff" that people have given us, seen as "worthless junk" in their lives, is playing a HUGE part in a beautiful story that is already bringing so much joy in my family's lives.


His grace and mercy is so overwhelming, and I am so honored to be serving such a loving God and so blessed that He chose ME and my family to take this journey. If you truly feel like God is placing a calling on your life, but feel like it's too big or too crazy, just let go and let Him do a work in you. I promise, it's the most joyful, most humbling experience that will ever happen in your life!


We still have a ways to go. Right now we really need help with some of the work. Please pray for people to come forward and help us out the days of the garage sale. We are going to need more than just Jordan and I to get everything done. Also, please pray that we meet our financial need from this garage sale. We have complete trust in God through ALL of this.



"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment